Encona Hot & Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
Cooking Time: 20 mins Prep time: 10 mins
- 1.5kg chicken wings, washed and dried
- 1 bottle of Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 4 corn on the cob, cut into 3rds
- 100g butter, softened but not melted
For the dipping sauce:
- 200ml tub of sour cream
- 1 tbsp Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 mint leaves finely chopped
1) Pre heat the oven to 190C/gas mark 5
2) Place the chicken wings into a bowl, pour over ¾ of the Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce.
3) Add the brown sugar, honey and coriander.
4) Mix so all the wings are coated in the sauce then transfer to a roasting tin and cook for 20 minutes, turning every so often.
5) Meanwhile, cook the corn on the cob in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
6) Make some spicy butter for the corns by simply mixing the butter with 1 tbsp of the remaining Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce.
7) To make the dipping sauce for the wings again simply mix the sour cream with the Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce, lime juice and chopped mint.
8) Serve the wings piled up with the dipping sauce on the side and the corn with melting hot butter. Enjoy!