Encona Sticky Chilli BBQ Ribs
Cooking Time: 1 hour 0 mins Prep time: 30 mins
- 2kg baby back or pork loin rib racks, cut into blocks of 4
- 1 bottle Encona Chilli BBQ sauce
- 285ml Salt and Pepper for seasoning
1) Put the ribs in a large saucepan and cover with seasoned cold water. Gently bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes; take the pan off the heat and leave to cool for half an hour in the liquid.
2) Take the ribs from the pot and whilst still warm, brush all over half the Encona Chili BBQ sauce. Pack the ribs in a large tray or dish and put in the fridge. Leave overnight if you can, otherwise 2-3 hours is fine.
3) To cook in the oven put the ribs in 1 or 2 large roasting trays, curved side up. Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Roast for 30-40 minutes, brushing with marinade a few times during the cooking time. Serve with Chilli and Ginger Sweet Potato Wedges and Creole Corn.