Encona Thai Style Prawn and Rice Salad
Cooking Time: 15 mins Prep time: 30 mins
- 300g cooked Jasmine rice, chilled
- 250g of cooked king prawns
- 200g of cooked baby prawns
- 1 head of oriental cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red pepper, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, finely, shredded
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Handful of bean sprouts
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- Small handful of chopped basil, coriander and mint
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Encona Thai Sweet Chilli and Ginger Sauce
- 2 tbsp limejuice
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ¾ tbsp sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
1) In a large serving bowl whisk all the ingredients together to make the dressing.
2) Add the prawns, oriental cabbage, red pepper and carrot.
3) Give the salad a good mix before adding the radish, spring onions, bean sprouts and herbs.
4) Finish the salad with sliced egg and serve.